Natalia Breviglieri

thepokerpage

Administrator
Staff member
Female professional & partypoker ambassador Natalia Breviglieri is here to answer your questions!

We will let you know when Natalia has responded as we would like to give everyone a chance to post!

5 best questions will get awarded a $22 partypoker ticket each!

Players must have a partypoker account so please message us if you have no currently have one & we can help you.

Attachments:

Last edited:
Female professional & partypoker ambassador Natalia Breviglieri is here to answer your questions!

Players must have a partypoker account so please message us if you have no currently have one & we can help you.
What is the one ting you would advice other female players to do to crush live poker?

Maybe a strange question but in what is probably classed as a male dominated environment, as a female player, do you find yourself having to make adjustments to certain players?
Whether that be calling lighter Vs people who think they can push you around or bluffing Vs others more often.

What’s your best advice for keeping your self calm and patient while playing poker and do you find you have to play completely different when you play live or online?

How much to do you think yoy should spend on developing your games as you progress?
It is easy to spend almost 100% of you dedication to studying when you are in the begining of you poekr journey, but what about when you get a little bit? You are getting better with some concepts and some you know. So.... how much? TYTY

Hello Nat!
Yes, I imagine you love playing poker, but to play it continuously for a long time @ such a high lvl what drives you day by day?.. Money?, lifestyle?, the love for poker?.
Also, through the year how often would you go without playing poker? And how frequent would this occur throughout the year?

Beenster

Staff member
Hello and welcome Natalia.

My question would be to you is,
Have you adapted or is your style of play GTO ( game theory optimal ) and exploitive play. Or do you have a good live tells ability.
Thanks nat.

We will let you know when Natalia has responded as we would like to give everyone a chance to post!

Hi how did you accumulate a bankroll before you started playing. Did you just play and win or were you lodging money every week trying to build up your roll? Also have you just stayed at one type of game or mixed it up

As a female player I’ve had men tell me there should not be ladies events or there should also be men only events to ensure equality, how would you respond to this and have you also encountered this argument?

I’ve noticed when watching tournaments that female players are often singled out, for example, ‘lady players have done well!’ or ‘last woman standing!’, so as the underrepresented gender how do you think poker could be made more accessible to females and are there any behaviours you've experienced from other players that made you uncomfortable playing live with them?

Do you have a particular stratagy for keeping your emotions in check after a bad beat or a bad run? Is it something youve learnt to control over the years or do you have a set of steps you do psychologically to stay ahead of your feelings in the moment? Thanks!