The Poker Page RETURNS!!

3.png

The platform we use is partypoker. Click here or on the image above and create an account. Once you have your username download partypoker for PC or App if you're playing on your phone.

Get 100% Up To £400 + £40 Free Play when you sign up and deposit! T&C's apply.

If you're a new player please input your username in the comments!

Don't worry if you're not that experienced in the poker world, or you're just starting to learn, our tournaments are a great place to start!

6.png

League games will take place on Sunday's, where as the big bounty will take place on Wednesday's which will not be part of the league!

The overall league winner will win $500 + the trophy. The top 9 with the most points after completion will play in the play-off final for a $1500 prize-pool!

The league final will have $1500 in prizes! Only 4 tourneys to play for a chance to win!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BIG Bounty will take place on Wednesday's which will have added prizes on The Poker Page each week!

Copy of Copy of White and Pale Pink Fashion Advertisement Facebook Cover (3).png

How to find the tournament?

- Go to tournaments

- Search categories

- Filter

- Restricted Tab

Points system for the league is here:​

Copy of Copy of Copy of Pastel Pink Typography Portfolio General Table of Contents (9).png

Attachments:

Last edited:

Comments

Hello dear administration of the forum, I have a valid party poker account since 2015, please tell me, can I participate in your tournaments?

M
Holami Nick: Maxirosari0. Ya tengo cuenta en Party. ¿Puedo acceder sl torneo?

M
Buen día. Ya tengo cuenta en Partypoker. Mi nick: Maxirosari0.
Puedo jugar el torneo?

partypoker username 🇷🇺 : safin1978
partypoker Screen name 🇷🇺 : MTTshnikvenom
partypoker Real name nickname 🇷🇺 :Oleg Safin
I have an account.

B

The platform we use is partypoker. Click here or on the image above and create an account. Once you have your username download partypoker for PC or App if you're playing on your phone.

Get 100% Up To £400 + £40 Free Play when you sign up and deposit! T&C's apply.

If you're a new player please input your username in the comments!

Don't worry if you're not that experienced in the poker world, or you're just starting to learn, our tournaments are a great place to start!

View attachment 203

League games will take place on Sunday's, where as the big bounty will take place on Wednesday's which will not be part of the league!

Победитель абсолютной лиги получит 500 долларов + трофей. 9 лучших игроков, набравших наибольшее количество очков после завершения, сыграют в финале плей-офф с призовым фондом $ 1500!

В финале лиги будут разыграны призы в размере 1500 долларов США! Всего 4 турнира, чтобы сыграть, чтобы получить шанс на победу!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

BIG Bounty состоится в среду, и каждую неделю на покерной странице будут добавляться призы!

View attachment 205

Как найти турнир?

- Войдите в свою покерную учетную запись partypoker

- Ходить на турниры

- Категории поиска

- Фильтр

- Ограниченная вкладка

Система очков для лиги здесь:​

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

C
Hi. I didn't create my account through your link, can I still join? If I still can, then my username is: Carlloss.13